+47 23 24 29 70
Xeltek SuperPro 5000 Programmerer
• Supports more than 81,300+ IC devices from 293 manufacturers and continuing.
• Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V.
• Ultra fast programming speed: Programs and verifies 64 Mb NOR FLASH
memory in 11.3 seconds and 1 GB NAND in 108 seconds.
• Built with 144 universal pin-drivers for support of today’s most complex
Universal and device independent socket adapters are available for
various packages up to 144 pins.
• The programmer operates in either PC hosted mode or stand-alone
– Under PC hosted mode, a PC controls the programmer via a high-speed
USB2.0 connection to program a chip.
– Under stand-alone mode, the user controls the programmer via
20-characters, 4-line LCD display with 6-KEY keypad.
– A CF (compact flash) card stores the project files.
• In stand-alone mode, the user can operate multiple units to construct
a concurrent multiprogramming system.
• ISP/ICP programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter.
• Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms provide high
• Vcc verification at (+5%~-5%) and (10%~-10%) enhances
• Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and
• Compatible with Windows Vista and Windows XP x32
• Includes the following advanced and powerful software functions:
– Chip operation starts immediately upon proper chip insertion in
– Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file
loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file
setting into one step.
– Password protection provides security for project files and production
– Batch command combines device operations like program, verify,
security into a single command at any sequence.
– Serial number generators are available as standard or customer-specific
– Log file provides production quality tracking.
• CE and ROHS Compliant
© Nortronicom AS - Alle rettigheter reservert | Utviklet av
Besøksadresse: Trygve Nilsens vei 8, 1061 OSLO - Telefon: 23 24 29 70 - Telefax:
23 24 29 79